Lymington is a charming Georgian town, a short hop from Ferns Lodge. At the top of the high street you will find a higgledy piggledy collection of shops and homes around a couple of courtyards called the Roundhouse. Once within its walls, the hustle and bustle of the town is behind you. I loved 2 Roundhouse Mews
as soon as I saw it and in 2019 it is has been totally refurbished from roof to floor for holiday let
Apart from its charming good looks, it has –
- A car parking space.
- Two double bedrooms.
- A full wet room/bathroom.
- Wi Fi.
- A high definition TV and CD player in case of need!
- A big kitchen with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, freezer and fridge, washer dryer (and most of John Lewis’s kitchen department in the cupboards!).
- A lovely wood downstairs floors and big comfortable sofas.
- Security. The Roundhouse is a secure complex so is gated at night.
- M&S and Waitrose are a hop and skip away. Also close by is Jennings, a fantastic, proper bakers shop.
I will be writing `the Mews Knowledge’ of all the lovely things that you can see, do, eat and drink. It’s a super place for a break. Lymington Town Station is a brisk walk away (downhill!) which means that 2 Roundhouse is only around 2 hours from London.
If you would like to stay at 2 Roundhouse, please do get in touch with the lovely Linda and her team –
New Forest Holiday Lets
Tel: 01590 622449
Please tell them that you found out about 2 Roundhouse from the Ferns Lodge website.